Monday, March 5, 2012

Tramp Stamp! Okay, Lower Back Tattoo

I have honestly always fancied lower back tattoos, or more known as "tramp stamps".  People tend to associate them with, well tramps.  Sluts, skanks, rather promiscuous women (and some cases, men).  I don't think that when I see a tramp stamp, unless it clearly states otherwise.  I drew this in inspiration of my Zodiac symbol, Cancer, which is portrayed in the center.  It's almost something that I would want to get if I were to get a tattoo.  I like the simplicity of it, and the motion it draws your eyes as you're looking at it.

This could also be as a tattoo to get on one's shoulders, or even chest with some slight modifications.  I think if it were to be gotten on the shoulder's it could be modified to look like it has wings as well.  Overall I like this design, pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment