Monday, March 5, 2012

Hope or Faith?

Ambigrams are two words in one that can be read individually simply by flipping it one way or the other. I was given the challenge of creating an ambigram of "Hope" and "Faith", of which you see to the left.  It started out just as a way to pass some time, but once I revealed it onto my Facebook people loved it.  One girl mentioned in a comment that it would be something that she would like to get done as a tattoo.

I think it is definitely interesting, something new that I hadn't done before.  I used examples of other ambigrams in order to make this and turn it into something with my own creative spin.  I'm not entirely sure, but I think making tattoo sketches is the life I'm going to end up getting into.  Not that I can say I'd mind it at all, it'd certainly be something interesting to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment