Monday, March 5, 2012

Cool, But Creepy

This is a piece I drew what seems to be long ago, from times way back in Drawing I class.  I needed something to do and also a present to present to my mom, so what better than to draw something for her? She loves creepy art, so while searching for something for inspiration, I came across a photo-shopped photo which helped me create this drawing. I do not take credit for the idea, for the picture was well edited, and I thank the individual for creating such an image for I could not have drawn this.  Although it is an earlier piece, it is one of my favorites.

Many others seem to have a hard time decided whether they like it or not, I personally feel that the creepiness of it is what really makes it good.  Some might just find it too creepy to look at, but I think that means it's good if it looks that well to cause such reaction.  Such things should be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment