Monday, June 11, 2012

Tattoos: Prices & How To Request Designs

So, this isn't about how to price tattoos and how to actually request designs.  This is what I'm going to be pricing tattoo requests as, and describing how people (or you) should request them to me if such a thing is to occur.  This is not because I think my "customers" are stupid and don't know how to tell me what they think they want, but because I want this to be as clear and as simple as possible so I can get all the details and not bother my "customers" so much by asking a lot of questions.  With that said, enjoy.


















P.S. The pricing also applies to any requested logo designs, please follow the same procedure in the "Tattoo Request" page.  If there are issues in reading either pages because of my awesome handwriting, just email me at tyannecherise@gmail.com

P.S.S. Feel free to creep me up on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/tyannecherise as well at Twitter @tyannecherise

No comments:

Post a Comment